It’s not often that it snows where I live in SC. But over the weekend we went to a friends house so he could repair my mom’s computer and it began snowing while we were on our way there (it’s about 45 minutes away from where we live). I took pictures, of course.
Then while we were there, late in the afternoon it began snowing again, and within an hour or so at least 4-6 inches of snow had accumulated. They lost power. We ended up snowed in. My car sits really low to the ground so driving it in that mess wouldn’t have been a good idea. So we hung out with our friends, enjoying the fire in the fireplace, and once the power came back on we watched the movie “the Avengers.”
The next morning the snow was still everywhere and I managed to get some decent pictures. Hope you enjoy.
- Snow in SC (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Snow, some heavy, falling across Charlotte area (charlotteobserver.com)
- Charlotte and the region get rare snow – and some of it even sticks around (charlotteobserver.com)
- Snow brings joy and few problems to some of SC (wbtw.com)
- Kids enjoy a day in the snow (wbtw.com)
- Snow, wintry mix possible for Eastern Carolinas Saturday (wbtw.com)